Authors: Kevin Dickson, Jack Ketsoyan
Release Date: June 6, 2017
Source: Publisher for Review
No one knows her name, but now everyone wants to.
As an assistant publicist in Hollywood, Nicola spends her days (and nights) sweeping up the scandals of singers, movie stars, and TV actors. Fresh from Ohio, she’s rapidly discovering the real Hollywood is rotten under its glittering skin. Everyone is a hustler with a hard bottom line and a soap opera sob story.
When she breaks her own rules and starts dating a movie star, the Los Angeles scene starts to spill into her own life. As the paparazzi begin the hunt for sexy star Seamus O’Riordan’s new mystery girl, Nicola’s best friend Billy has her back while he prowls parties for the latest scoop to sell to the tabloids. Her roommate Kara keeps tabs on things too-in between befriending a former child star and transforming herself from stylist to reality TV sensation.
As the scandals pile up behind them, their pasts will be exposed… And every secret can be sold.
Written by two Hollywood insiders, the jaw-dropping scandals are real, but the names are not. And they’ll never tell.
- The premise! I mean, who doesn’t want to read a book that’s all about juicy Hollywood? This book really gives you an inside look on what it’s like, and honestly, there seems to be a lot more to it than meets the eye.
- THE SETTING. It takes place in LA, obviously, so what’s not to love?
- This book read very quickly which makes it an awesome poolside read. It was light, fluffy, and of course touched upon some other topics.
- Blind Item read more like a New Adult book, so I’d be wary of that going in if you’re a younger reader!
- There were some undertones of The Devil Wears Prada which is one of my favorite movies.