Author: Megan McCafferty
Series: Bumped #2
Publisher: Balzer + Bray
Release Date: April 24, 2012
It’s been thirty-five weeks since twin sisters Harmony and Melody went their separate ways. And now their story has become irresistible: twins separated at birth, each due to deliver twins… on the same day!
Married to Ram and living in Goodside, Harmony spends her time trying to fit back into the community she once believed in. But she can’t forget about Jondoe, the guy she fell for under the strangest of circumstances.
To her adoring fans, Melody has achieved everything: a major contract and a coupling with the hottest bump prospect around. But this image is costing her the one guy she really wants.
The girls’ every move is analyzed by millions of fans eagerly counting down to “Double Double Due Date.” They’re two of the most powerful teen girls on the planet, and they could do only one thing to make them even more famous:
Tell the truth.
- I’m glad this series was only two books. I’ve never read a duology, but honestly I think I might like them more than trilogies now. It was the perfect length of a series.
- Harmony and Melody become much closer in this book. I loved reading about the two of them and seeing how their relationship grew as time went on.
- There was a lot more focus on the characters in this book, and I loved learning more about everyone.
- The plot to this one was way more interesting! I don’t really want to get into it too much because I don’t want to spoil, but it definitely kept me reading.
- I was hoping to get more of a history lesson about what happened and why adults can’t have kids, but sadly that didn’t happen. Guess I’ll have to use my imagination!
- It was interesting and I enjoyed this series, but I didn’t think it was amazing.