Title: The Reckoning of Noah Shaw
Author: Michelle Hodkin
Series: The Shaw Confessions #2
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
Release Date: November 13, 2018
In this sequel to The Becoming of Noah Shaw, the companion series to the New York Times bestselling Mara Dyer novels, legacies are revealed, lips are unraveled, and old alliances are forged. Noah’s reckoning is here.
Noah Shaw wants nothing more than to escape the consequences of his choices.
He’s sure the memories that haunt him are merely proof of a broken heart.
He thinks he can move forward without first confronting his past.
- It’s another freaking book about Noah Shaw, aka my favorite male character ever, aka my book boyfriend. I honestly just can’t get enough of Noah’s point of view. He’s just such an interesting character and I love him to death. It’s still interesting viewing his and Mara’s relationship through his eyes instead of hers.
- It’s not your average second book in a trilogy that suffers from second book syndrome. There’s actually some meat to the story in here! Plus, we are back in England. A good amount of stuff happens in this book, and it didn’t leave me bored.
- This book is such a quick read. Yes, I get that it’s 500ish pages, but I couldn’t put it down.
- Goose! We get more of Goose.
- Now I have to wait again for book 3!! I’m guessing it will come out sometime next year in 2019. I’m definitely going to have to do a reread of the whole series before then.
About the author
Michelle Hodkin grew up in Florida, went to college in New York, and studied law in Michigan. She is the author of the Mara Dyer trilogy, including The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, The Evolution of Mara Dyer, and The Retribution of Mara Dyer. Visit her online at MichelleHodkin.com.